The Crusader Cleaning and Disinfection Kit is designed to provide a simple, safe, and effective method for disinfecting Ion-Exchange-based Water Softening, Conditioning, and Filtration Systems.
This disinfection kit is designed to clean, disinfect, and protect your system using the following components:
- Sanitizer (Sani-System)
- Sani-System is a concentrated blend of quaternary ammonium chloride compounds designed to attack and kill bacteria, mold, virus, and fungus. Sani-System is EPA-registered and safely rinsed away after use.
- Alkyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
Alkyl dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride
- Brine Tank Protector
- When used with salt helps to regenerate and restore full capacity to ion exchange resins and safely clean filtration media to ensure the very best water quality.
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate
- Conditions Ion‐exchange Resin, Cleans Activated Carbon Media, Sequesters Metals & Minerals, Removes Hydrocarbons. Cleans and Protects to ensure removal of oil, biofilm, and other organic contaminants that provide a safe home for bacteria and impair softening/filtration efficiency.
- Phosphoric Acid
- Citric Acid
- Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
- Alkyl dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride
- Anionic, Non-Ionic, Cationic Surfactants
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid
SAFE HANDLING PROCEDURES
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Ingredients are potential skin and eye irritants.
Do not eat or drink any packaging or ingredients.
Do not pour into eyes or onto skin of humans or pets.
Avoid touching ingredients with ungloved hands.
FIRST AID: In case of skin or eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water for 20 minutes.
IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, OR IF SWALLOWED, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY
DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER CHEMICALS
This product is packaged and intended for occasional consumer use in a non-occupational environment and solely for the purpose of cleaning, and disinfection of ion exchange water softening appliances. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
Call us today for a free site survey and no-obligation bid